About the Rescue Project of Related Materials
As you see in other pages, JAFCOF's purpose at present is to rescue materials about former coalfields. So far, we completed or are in progress of rescuing/cataloging projects as follows;
- To catalog unsorted materials which were deposited in The Ohara Institute for Social Research by Akira Kuzuoka, who lives in Yubari, Hokkaido.
- To catalog various materials which were deposited in Historical Museum of Hokkaido
- To digitalize and catalog materials which were deposited in local NPOs such as Hokkaido Coalmine Heritage Association , and so on.
- To catalog local history related materials preserved in the city hall in Akabira and so on and to digitalize related photos
- To digitalize many sorts of deposited magazines with a small circulation